Which age to too old to have kids for you?

EthanDV

Jan 25, 2024
Coins
Have you ever had any thoughts about which age would be considered as too old for someone to still think about having kids as long as it's possible for the person to get pregnant or impregnat a woman?

As a woman, would you consider having kids past certain age of assuming 40 years and above?

The right age for having kills is when you are financially capable of raising kids. Raising kids is very expensive and you need to be prepared for that. When you are raising kids, you might also have to leave your job, so you need a lot of savings

If you want to have kids, you should have kids before you are 50. Having kinds means a lot of financial responsibilities. Raising kids also require a lot of physical work. When you have kids after 50, you might not be able to raise responsible kid and raising kids can be very Turing. For women, it should be before they reach 40

Biologically a man can father children at any time, however, in terms of finances, emotional intelligence, and also psychology, I believe men should have kids before 45 and I think women should have kids before 35.

Reactions: Wallace4040
Biologically a man can father children at any time, however, in terms of finances, emotional intelligence, and also psychology, I believe men should have kids before 45 and I think women should have kids before 35.
Timing is very important when you're interest in having kids. If you don't have them when you can take care of them, it's better to stay out of it.