What's your favorite social media site?

Heatman

Jan 21, 2023
Coins
My favourite social media site is Facebook. I've been using Facebook since it came out and I will never stop using it because it's where I have most of my friends and family.

I use it for promoting my business products and services too. It helps me to make sales without having to pay for ads.

What's your favorite social media site?

Guess is still Twitter . Don't type much there anymore but from the social media sites i have is still the one i use more for see what's going one , etc.. I vist it everyday .

Reddit, because it's probably the closest you'll get to a message board. It's the only social media I use. But, I just browse and no longer comment or create topics.
Yeah, that's very correct. If you're looking for a social media platform that's close to forums, it's definitely going to be Reddit. I just downloaded the app today.

YouTube, more as a viewer than uploader, because YouTube still has quality information available if you subscribe to the right channels. Twitter is a close second, but you still have to wade through low-value "good-morning" Tweets to find legit articles and quality sources.