What made you smile today?

EthanDV

Jan 25, 2024
Coins
Have you had a genuine smile today? What or who made you smile today? There are people who get by the whole 24 hours in a day without smiling for once. It must be very difficult for them.
What made you smile today?

The question put me into thinking what actually made me smile and I cannot find a single reason that made me smile today. It is early afternoon and possibly, by the end of the day something nice will happen and I would smile and be grateful

Reactions: EthanDV
Talking to my grandma on the phone made me excited about today. I felt so happy seeing that she is happy.
I also feel very excited whenever I speak with my grandparent because they are very old. Whenever we talk, they always tell me stories about their past when they were young which always fascinates me how they enjoyed life during their time.

I also feel very excited whenever I speak with my grandparent because they are very old. Whenever we talk, they always tell me stories about their past when they were young which always fascinates me how they enjoyed life during their time.

I learn a lot each time that I speak with my granny. She has told me a lot of stories about the past and I cherish everything about that.

Reactions: EthanDV