How do you feel about PayPal fees?

Trevor@35™

Mar 1, 2024
Coins
PayPal is the biggest payment processor in the financial sector. Their services is used across the globe with few countries they're not. It's like they have monopoly in the business. This have made the company become ridiculous with the fees they're charging as transaction fees. I was charged almost $3 as fees for $40 sent to my PayPal.

This is outrageous!

Do you have a comparison to other payment gateways?

PayPal may take a cut of each transaction, but theyre also a very trusted platform for financial services.

Do you have a comparison to other payment gateways?

PayPal may take a cut of each transaction, but theyre also a very trusted platform for financial services.
Unfortunately, no other payment gateways offer anything better. Stripe and Venmo is good though but not so many people are using it and their services are limited too. Crypto beats all of these payment gateway in my opinion. You're charged as low as $0.002 per LTC transaction by most exchange website you're using. Coinbase charge $1 per transaction from $10 upwards.

Dont you need to convert the crypto back into fiat currently (like USD) though? You can't exactly go into the local grocery market and buy bananas with Bitcoin, and there's a lot of volatility with crypto