Do you know how to swim?

Heatman

Jan 21, 2023
Coins
How good are you when it comes to swimming? I wouldn't call myself a pro but I'm very sure that I won't drown in the water if I'm pushed inside. Swimming is actually one of my favorite hobbies.

Do you know how to swim?

Who taught you how to swim?

Nope but it would be nice to learn. I almost drowned as a kid so I don't really like going to the pool too much.
Damn!!

It must have been a very horrible experience for you that very day. I wouldn't be comfortable going anywhere near any kind of deep water in my life if I were in your shoes too.

I didn't know how to swim until gym class when I was 13. I was a heavy girl so it was easy to remain bouyant and the teacher was able to teach me in one class how to swim! I was happy that I could learn because I was awful at most things in gym class. I never could go down to get the brick though because I kept bouncing back up. But I could tread water with no struggle and I could do laps easily.

I don't know how to swim cause my body is deformed and scarred. Well, not to be melodramatic, lol, but that's the case. Well, it's not a big deal now, but kids don't like to stand out, so they don't get picked on.

Now, I could still learn. I guess I should. Well, I need to know to save others lives and myself.

I do know how to swim, yes. I remember learning to swim at school when I was younger and even though I do know how to swim, it is not something I tend to do as much of now.

Some fond memories I have of swimming are when I was on holiday with family and my cousin would play tricks on both me and my brothers where he would go under the water and grab our legs, was always exciting but scary as well.