2024-03-14 A Decade of History

webguruslogan.png

LOGO-WF.png

Hi Everyone,

I am proud to announce that over the weekend, ForumExplorers purchased and acquired two other historic forums:
  • WebGuruBB
  • WebsiteForums
These two forums add over 6,000 combined members, 6,000 threads, 50,000 posts, and countless memories and conversations. Threads and posts have been integrated into the existing structure of ForumExplorers where appropriate.

ForumExplorers is now home to over a decade of rich history from WebGuruBB and WebsiteForums dating back to 2012, and we look forward to being THE destination for forum admins and forum lovers.

If you were a user of these two forums, your information was either merged into your existing account if the email matched or an account was created for you.

We hope the revival of these two historic forums under the banner of ForumExplorers will help spark your excitement, joy, and passion for forums once more under the leadership and growth of ForumExplorers.

Attachments

• cropped-webguru.png
    cropped-webguru.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: TimGab and Nomad
I was not a member on WebGuru and WebsiteForum, however, I am very excited to see two forums merged with Forum Explores. I hope the members of these two forums will also be active here as well. I like participating in discussion with people form various countries and cultures.