Do you drink cold or warm water?

Ja sa bong

Apr 2, 2023
Coins
Water is an essential commodity which humans, animals and all living things need for their survival. Without drinking water, death is certain.

As a human being, how do you like your drinking water? Do you prefer it cold or warm?

Unless it is part of warm herbal tea, I prefer cold water. I have a pitcher in the refrigerator to ensure that I have a good supply of cold water, as well as orange and cranberry juice.

During winter, I enjoy drinking warm water and during summer I like cold water (not too cold, though). OI always start my day with a glass of water and the water i drink in the morning is always warm, even in the summer.

Water is an essential commodity which humans, animals and all living things need for their survival. Without drinking water, death is certain.

As a human being, how do you like your drinking water? Do you prefer it cold or warm?
I love drinking cold water all the time. The only time I'm going to be open to drinking warm water is when the weather is very cold that I need something to keep myself warm.